Get easy pumpkin crafts to do with preschool kids or elementary students for fall. Orange posterboard, cardboard, and duct tape just took pumpkin patch crafts to another level.
Easy Pumpkin Crafts
Making paper pumpkins are really easy. Kids love wearing these craft pumpkins on their feet.
What you need to make easy pumpkin crafts
- Orange Poster Board (Grab from the Dollar Tree)
- Green Construction Paper
- Duct Tape (Check Amazon’s price for colored tape here!)
Pumpkin Patch Crafts
- Cut a pumpkin design out of cardboard: the bigger, the funnier for pictures.
2. Using the cardboard pumpkin, trace it around the orange poster board, making it equal in size.
3. After that, glue the orange paper (orange poster board) onto the cardboard.
4. Next, you will need to add the green stem to the top of the pumpkin.
5. After that, feel free to let the kids paint, color, or draw a face on the pumpkin if you’d like.
6. Lastly, once you are finished putting the entire pumpkin project together, you will need to add the duct tape for the feet.
Depending on the age of the child, you will need to size the duct tape accordingly.
Personally, I took the duct tape, folded it together and placed it on the pumpkin, and taped each side. This held the tape on the pumpkin nicely for my kids.
Each of my children took turns walking around with gigantic pumpkins on their feet.
Oh, did we laugh… haha! It’s definitely a picture worth taking and posting on social media!
This craft turned into a fun project for fall that my kiddos loved walking around in the backyard with for a while. This is great for something different to do at a Halloween party.