Make Grinch brownies that Cindy Lou would be proud of. The best part is you don’t have to go all the way to Whoville to try the genuine grinch brownies. Here’s an easy recipe!
No stressing the holiday season when you have to deal with grinches!
This easy-to-make recipe will fill your grinch bar with edible goodies that the whole family will enjoy! If you want more ideas, find these yummy and fun Grinch trees, Christmas vacation jello shots, and grinch crafts too!
All you need is a box of Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix (or your favorite kind of brownie mix). In this instance, I used Milk Chocolate Duncan Hines!
You’ll also need green icing, edible hearts, and these helpful must-haves!
Hand Mixer – This will help to mix and stir your brownie mix!
Mixing Bowls – A fantastic set that works for all of your baking needs!
Jumbo Edible Hearts – I love these edible decorations for Grinch cookies and brownies!
How to Make Grinch Brownies
You will need to follow the directions according to your brownie mix. For example, when using the Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix. I needed 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil for my brownie mix. I like to make fudgy brownies.
After that, I preheated the oven and greased my pan.
Then, I mixed all my ingredients and added them to the pan to bake at 350 degrees.
Once the brownies were fully cooked, and they were completely cool. This took about 25 minutes.
I topped the brownies with green icing and a red heart to complete the look for grinch brownies.
It is easy peasy!
I have seen so many cool-designed cookies themed around the Dr. Seuss movie.
Therefore, it inspired me to want to put my own spin on it for my own family! Next year, I am going to try this mint frosting on top or using this mint oreo brownies recipe for my brownies. It all sounds so good!
This year, why not go one step further, and create some Grinch-inspired cookies using this 3D cookie cutter?
Easy Grinch Brownies
- 1 PKG Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 15.6 oz Green Icing
- 2 oz. Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
- To make my Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix, I needed two large eggs, 1/4 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil that I made according to the box instructions.
- I then preheated the oven and greased my baking pan. Finally, I mixed all of my ingredients together and added them to the pan to bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- As soon as the brownies were fully cooked and cooled, I drizzled green icing over the brownies and placed a red heart to finish the look for grinch brownies.
Taking the famous Christmas classic further, we created cool movie crafts the kids will love making and playing with.