Sugar cone Christmas trees are the best! Sugar cone Christmas tree recipes are always easy to make, and this one is no exception. Would you like to learn how to make a Christmas tree out of ice cream cones as part of your holiday crafting?
Sugar Cone Christmas Trees
This Christmas tree ice cream cone activity is fun for people of all ages. That means it’s not only fun for the kids but adults love it too!
This year we are taking it a step further and teaching you how to put a Grinchy spin on it! With inspiration from the holiday classic comes the Grinch Christmas tree ice cream cone!
This edible tree cake is so fun to make. You can do it in no time.
Busy parents and teachers will love this craft idea. All it takes is a few ingredients!
Sugar Cones Edible ice cream cones that the kids can decorate. This is the perfect cone to use this activity or craft on because it looks more like a tree.
Green Icing This is for the tree coloring, so it looks like a real Christmas tree.
Edible Hearts This is used for the treetop. In fact, it is inspired by the famous Dr. Seuss movie to resemble the Grinches heart.
- First, you will add the green frosting to the sugar ice cream cone. Then, turn the cone slowly as you add the icing around using a piping bag. It will look like the branches on the trees.
2. After that, you will need this edible heart to add for a treetop.
3. Feel free to add sprinkles and edible decorations. For example, we used the green icing resembling the grinch, the red heart for the grinches heart, and m & ms to resemble ornaments.
Lastly, the best part is you get to eat the treat after it is finished.
The best part about this Christmas tree ice cream cone activity is that all the ingredients are edible!
It’s delicious and fun! Plus, users could use this idea for lots of holiday parties or for one of these ideas.
- Christmas Tree Ice Cream Cone Activity
- Ice cream cone Christmas tree
- Waffle cone Christmas tree
- Sugar cone Christmas tree craft
- Preschool craft idea
Want more easy tips for making Christmas tree cones with kids?
The first tip is that you don’t have to use green frosting. Instead, you could let the kids pick out red frosting or another icing favorite.
As well as have a piping bag for each of them to use.
Along with that, you don’t have to use the grinch heart but make a star tip instead.
Another tip would be to use wax paper underneath the area you or the child will be working in.
You could let them pick out candy canes, gingerbread house fixing, assorted candies, anything to make this sugar cone Christmas tree even more fun!
I hope you have fun making this Christmas tree with ice cream cones!
It’s such a fun edible dessert for the holidays!
Plus, if you love the Grinch as much as we do, you must see this hilarious game we made!
All of Whoville would be proud! What do you think?