My new favorite air fryer recipe is the pizza donut. It’s a twist on the classic pizza dough donuts I made last year. Scroll down for the easy recipe and how-to.
My obsession with this pizza donut I just made using the air fryer is so great that I can’t wait to show you how to make them too. Making pizza donuts is incredibly easy and will make a great after-school snack or quick dinner idea in the Air fryer! If you don’t have one, you can find them available here– you will not regret buying it!
I love bagels, and there is nothing better than using this seasoning to flavor them. We all know how good it is and it’s a must-try for anyone who hasn’t yet! SO GOOD!!
I began by cutting a plain bagel in half.
On each half of the bagel, I spread a tablespoon of manira sauce.
In the following step, I sprinkled mozzerella cheese and pepporoni to my bagel slices.
If shredded mozzarella cheese is not available, you can alternately use string cheese and a cheese grater.
The airfryer was ready to start at 350 degrees. I put my bagel on the second level and toasted and melted the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
My food was done in 3 minutes, and it needed to cool before I was able to eat it.
My favorite thing about it was that it reminded me of a pizza and donuts!
- 1 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 1 Bagel
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- To begin, I cut a plain bagel in half.
- My next step was to sprinkle mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on my bagel slices.
- At 350 degrees, the air fryer was ready to go. My pizza donut was placed on the second level and toasted and melted the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- After 3 minutes, my food was ready, and I had to wait for it to cool before eating it.
- 1 Air Fryer
More Easy Recipe Ideas:
Sandy C. says
Ohm how simple and easy will this be! I’m so glad I saw this recipe, pinned & planned. Thank you! And Happy New Year!
Oh yay! Thank you 🙂