Get a sprinkle of fun with the hilarious Donut Ring Toss game you can play with kids and adults alike! The kids will have a good time with this humorous activity, whether played indoors or outdoors they’ll laugh their socks off!
Donut Ring Toss Game
It’s not a Dunkin Donuts game; the game doesn’t involve dunkin donuts or krispie cream; instead, donut-shaped floats are the focus.
Donut Pool Floats
Don’t miss the chance to get the Donut Pool Floats for this hilarious and fun game!CHECK PRICE
If you wish, you can play with 1, 2, or 3 donut pool rings; two worked fine for us.
How to Play Donut Ring Toss
- The rings were evenly divided between the teams. You can do this in a small group of two people or a large group with more rings.
- Distance is optional. Stand 5 ft away from both the player holding the ring and the player who will receive the ring.
- In the first round, donut rings are tossed from one player to another as a challenge.
- In the event of a tie between more than one player, there will be a second round, and you will have to step back 6 feet this time.
- A prize will be awarded to the remaining player for the winning toss!
Changing up the floats and using heart floats for Valentine’s Day would be a great idea if you want to use this party game idea during a holiday. Playing “minute to win it” with donuts is also fun! Donut party games are a fun way to dress up a party!
Play this super fun activity with family, friends, and students; you won’t want to miss it! Get your donut floaties here and prepare to have a blast!
More Party Game Ideas: