There are just a few weeks left until Halloween, so it’s time to start thinking about what you’ll wear for the party. Team up with your best friend this Halloween rather than dressing solo like last year, pair up, go as a group or create the coolest 2 guys halloween costume ideas!
Here are 101 best friend costume ideas for this Halloween that’ll make your friends scream with joy.
The following list of clever BFF Halloween costumes would impress any costume contest, from Star Wars to peanut butter and jelly. It will be a blast for couples everywhere to look like a favorite character and win the coolest costume prize!
2 Guys Halloween Costume Ideas: Dynamic Duo
Prisoner’s costume DIY: Jail Birds
You don’t have to be twins to pull this off. You just need a white shirt and pants, as well as black duct tape. This makes for a super easy last-minute idea. Adding a ball and chain is also an option. Perfect for 2 guys halloween costume ideas.
Marty McFly and Doc Brown
It’s nearly impossible to think of classics without thinking of Back to the Future. You’ll love this Marty McFly and Doc Brown couple costume. It’s perfect for a costume in Vegas or to hang out with your whole crew in the backyard.
Funny Halloween Costumes
I saw all sorts of adults dressed up for Halloween, including SpongeBob SquarePants, barnacle boy, Jake from State Farm, Bob Ross, Peter Pan, and cookie monster. There were characters from Halloween movies such as the Addams family, Emperor’s new groove, Cruella de Vil, and even spooky ones from Elm Street.
Our DIY skills improved to the point that next year we may even attempt the same level of effort. In my opinion, my best bud had the best Halloween costume among the coolest costumes.
In my opinion, my best bud had the best Halloween costume among the coolest costumes. As Ron Swanson, he wore long sleeves and facial hair with pride! We had a wicked good time and it took classic costumes to the next level.
My gosh, this prop is perfect for the Ron Swanson costume. I am saying yes 100 times over that you need this prop. I can’t recommend it enough. SO FUN!!
#1 – You need to have enough time to order Amazon Prime or create DIY ideas when competing against a little girl. For example, if you both want to dress up as a mermaid man, you’ll need wigs with long hair. Maybe even some black eyeliner but at this point, you may start looking like spice girls, lol.
#2 – There was a group Halloween costume I saw at this Halloween party one cool time. The large group wore all black and added glow sticks to make glowing stick figures. It was such a fun costume. You can easily wear black clothing and pick up glow sticks from the dollar tree.
DIY Couple’s Costume
Here are 25 costume ideas for couples, friends, and besties:
- Goose and Maverick from ‘Top Gun’
- Georgie and Pennywise from ‘It’
- Winni the Pooh & Tiger
- Mario and Luigi
- Barbie and Ken
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Chips and Salsa
- Woody and Buzz
- Homer and Marge from ‘The Simpsons’
- Fred and Barney from ‘Flinstones’
- Austin Powers and a Fembot
- Carl and Ellie (Disney’s Up movie)
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee
- T’Challa and Nakia
- Chewbacca and Princess Leia
- Jack and Sally Skellington
- Spiderman And Black Cat
- The Mad Hatter and Alice
- Billy and Winifred
- Flynn Rider and Rapunzel
- Aladdin and Jasmine
- Prince Charming and Cinderella
- Bert and Mary Poppins
- R2D2 and Princess Leia
- Lilo and Stitch
- Superman and Wonder woman
- Hotdog and Bun
- Netflix and Chill
- Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
- Santa and Elf
- Good Witch and Wicked Witch
- Shaggy and Scooby Doo
- Sully and Mike
- Bacon and Egg
- Old man and Old Lady
- Cruella DEVil and Dalmatian Dog
- Baby and Johnny Castle “Dirty Dancing”
- Loofah and Soap
- Mustard and Ketchup
- Disco Dancers
- Pam and Jim from ‘The Office’
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 from ‘Cat in the Hat’
- Chucky and the Bride of Chucky
- Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow from ‘Game of Thrones’
- Tina and Jimmy Jr. from ‘Bob’s Burgers’
- ‘Men in Black’ Agents
- Sailor and Nurse
- Milkman and Cookie
- Sonny and Cher
Easy Costume Idea
We have some creative costume ideas for last minute Halloween costumes! Wear the clothes of your best friend and pretend to be them for a great idea for a best friend halloween costume.
The perfect choice to make your friend laugh, but unless your friend has style, it is the hardest part will be for other people to recognize you dressed up. Add a name tag on Halloween night and you’ve got easy halloween costumes.
- Angel: Angel: Wear wings and a white dress if you want to appear as an angel.
- Cat: Dress in black and draw whiskers with a black eyeliner pencil if you don’t have a perfect time.
- Tin Man: Cover yourself in aluminum foil and turn it into your DIY costume.
- Football Player: You get bonus points if you already own a football jersey and a ball.
- Vending Machine: Using a cardboard box as a candy machine would make a great costume just add green felt for the backdrop and candy bars.
Ideas for Group Costume : Best Costume Choices
Using websites such as studio diy, gossip girl, or searching for western costumes is worthwhile. Maybe you will stumble upon a good thing that you would never have thought of, such as a group dressing up like wild things. Or, you might have a little more fun with ideas than what you originally planned.
1 – Price is Right
Come on down! Bring your team together and show off your contestant skills in the Price is Right Contestant Costume. Mix and match costumes with your best friends for great group fun! At your next event or party, you and your friends can become the next contestants on this classic game show.
Oh my gosh, I love this costume 4 pack. Each podium comes with a microphone, shirt sticker, and name tag. It’s so cool I am sold! The price is right!
2 – Go A little Bit Bananas
Become a banana bunch lol with this ultimate banana bunch pack. Enjoy walking around in a yellow suit with five other people. It will make everyone go bananas, lol!
Here are 10 ideas for groups to consider:
- Disney Princesses
- Barba, Adam, Lydia, and Beetlejuice Costumes
- Disney Villians
- Harry Potter and the Squad
- The Circus Costumes
- Power Rangers
- Aliens from ‘Toy Story’
- M & Ms
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad et
- Grease Group
- Starbucks Frappes
- Herd of Unicorns
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Fruit Salad
- Gilmore Girls Group
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Breakfast Club
- Landmark Cities (New York, San Fransico, Paris, London, etc.)
- Game of Thrones
- Hocus Pocus Costumes
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Royal Wedding
- Spice Girl Costumes
- Stranger Things Group
- The Golden Girls
- Saved by the Bell
- The Bachelor or Bachelorette
- Mean Girls ‘Movie’ Costumes
- DC vs. Marvel Costumes
- Pool Float Costumes
Everybody loves fun, creative, unique costumes – from babies to kids, teens to college students to adults. It is our hope that you have found inspiration for Halloween, costume play, festivals, events, and theatrical uses. Happy Halloween! Stay safe and have a great time!