Calling all Monsters Inc Fans! Are you ready for easy Monsters Inc Costumes? If you are heading to Disney or need a costume for Halloween. You’ll love our good friends James P Sullivan and Mike Wazowski’s homemade shirts.
Easy Monsters Inc Costumes
In fact, there is something with being dressed in a Monsters Inc t-shirt that makes Disney fans magical! Just like eating one of these magic wands!
Plus, this Disney style could work for kids, teens, or adults!
We love the Disney Pixar movies Monster Inc. and Monsters University.
Randall be creepin and Boo stealing our hearts!
Have you had the opportunity to meet Mike and Sulley at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida yet?
The first time we met, the characters were Hollywood Studios, and I had a homemade mike wazowski costume. It was monstrous!
The second time we were at the Mickey Mouse Not So Scary Party at the Magic Kingdom. I saw DIY mike and sully costumes, an inflatable sully costume, a baby sully costume, and these cute sully horns! I loved those horns!
Personally, I highly suggest going to that because we got to dance with Mike and Sully at the Monster Bash! Plus, you get to eat Disney food!
Easy Monsters Inc Costumes
Don’t scream, lol, but here are the materials you’ll need for a best friend duo.
Sulley: Blue Shirt, Purple Felt, Scissors, Craft Glue.
Mike Wazowski: Green Shirt, Large Eyeball, Black and White Felt, Scissors, and Craft Glue.
Tip: Last I check this craft glue was only $1.27 here! Runnn!!!!
Suppose you’re anything like me. You’re a busy mom, so getting out to collect the supplies can be difficult. However, below, you will find all of the items you need. I hope this helps!
Mike and Sulley Costumes
The items you will need to create Mike and Sully costumes for friends, kids, or adults!
Adhesive Wiggly Eyes for Craftwork
Works perfectly for Mike Wazowski's eyeball.
Disney Monsters University Baseball Cap for Adults
OMG get this before it's gone!!
Women's Heavy Crewneck Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
Perfect if you're creating a Mike Wazowski women's costume!
Assorted Color Felt Fabric Sheets
Works perfectly for creating the dots on Sulley and Mike's mouth. Fantastic PRICE!
How to Make a Sulley Costume
- First, you will need to cut out different-sized circles from the purple felt to make the Sulley costume.
2. Around nine purple circles should work for the front and another nine for the back of the t-shirt.
3. After that, you will need to use craft glue and attach the circles to the shirt. Then, carefully place the shirt somewhere to let it dry. We just left it overnight to dry and that was it.
How to Make a Mike Wazowski Costume from Monsters Inc
Mikey has a few more steps in this craft. However, it is still an easy Mike Wazowski diy.
- First, you will need to create Mike’s mouth. To do that, you will need the black felt for the mouth, and the white felt for his teeth. For example, you will cut the black into a mouth shape. Then, add the white teeth.
After the mouth is dried, you will be ready to put the costume together.
2. Gently, glue the mouth to the middle of the green t-shirt.
3. Then, above that, you will need to place the eyeball.
Bit-by-bit, it will dry, and your easy Monsters Inc Costumes are finished!
Don’t forget to pin and save this idea for later!