5 Tricks To Creating The Best BBQ Experience
Brisket on the Smoker and the smell of chicken on the grill. There are really no words for this! What there is though, are 5 tricks to creating the best BBQ experience for your guests.
1. This genius trick from HGTV is to use strawberry baskets to hold finger foods. This would not only work perfectly for a BBQ but awesome for camping too! (Find Eco-friendly and compostable Strawberry baskets here!)
You will want to do your happy dance for this one because:
2. You can totally use a muffin pan to serve condiments like mustard, ketchup, and veggies to guests. This brilliant idea is from First We Feast. Imagine how much faster the food line would go! Maybe that burger would still be hotttt?!
Don’t have this fancy Grill brush yet or need an upgrade?
3. No worries! Did you know that it’s a fact that you can clean the grill with an onion? What you will need to do is rub half of the onion on a hot grill. Do not touch the onion. I would use either a long fork set or tongs to avoid possibly getting burned. The onion will help loosen up grit and grime that is left on the grill from cooking.
4. Marinate your meat with B-E-E-R! This is my husband’s favorite trick. We learned how to do this from the Food Network! Such a brilliant idea and it makes the meat taste sooooo good!
Really love barbecuing? Do you need a Chimney starter? Check out how this Charcoal Chimney Starter got 5 STAR Reviews!!!
5. Okay, ladies and gentleman how cool is this? You can actually name your meat. Say wha?! Yes, with this meat branding iron here you can add your first name, last name, or something really funny like “Mine!” LOL. How awesome is that?! That is why it sure makes the cut for 5 Tricks To Creating The Best BBQ Experience! This will also make for a fantastic Father’s day gift or birthday present.
Complete your party with these totally A-W-E-S-O-M-E Party Prizes for Grownups!
P.S. If you want to save money on food you should definitely check out Ibotta it is a FREE app for your cell phone that gives you money back after you shop (even through Amazon.) If you go to my link here you will get $10 just for signing up! ? Don’t forget referral code: toqlbsu