Are you ready for the big game or at least the snacks?!
Don’t wait for delivery service when you have easy Super Bowl Snacks like this!
Easy Super Bowl Snacks
Make your own creative easy super bowl snacks in minutes!
We have ideas that you could use for super bowl snacks for two, American football themed ideas, and appetizers that won’t make you fumble but start the kick off with a guaranteed touchdown!
Let’s get started
Healthy Game Day Snacks
Snackaholics we have guilt-free snacks just for you! You and I both know that snacking is FUN! Until your out-of-bounds!
No worries with these snack ideas! Not only are they delicious but worth the risk!
1. Check out these Low-Carb Party Pickle Wraps from Bliss Health Coaching!
2. Garden Fresh Salsa that will Knock Your Socks off from Attainable Sustainable!
Quick and Easy Party Finger Food Recipes
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of easy foods is chips.
I love finding unique dips that everyone is surprised about!
What about you?
Do you like surprising your guests or do you like to keep it ordinary?
If you want to switch it up. You must see these quick and easy party finger food recipes that your guests will love!
3. These Tomato Feta Pesto Bites look delish from The Inspiration Edit!
4. If you want a football shaped dip! Check out this Jalapeno Popper Football Cheese Ball from Peas and Crayons!
5. I personally love these individual snack cups for this 7-Layer Dip! It’s better than Uncle Eddie scooping out all of the good stuff before you get to it!
6. If you have a prep time of 10 minutes, a cooking time of 20 this Hot Pepperoni Pizza Dip is a MUST try for any crowd!
7. Want to bring a party favorite to try? What about these Gluten Free Chip and Guacamole bites?!
Tip: Our favorite Superbowl hashtags to use to share your food picks is #2020 #superbowl #superbowlparty #superbowlsnacks #superbowlfood #superbowlsunday
Football Party Snacks
Do you want to make your party appetizers the best of the decade?! So do I.
With a little help from fellow bloggers, you have stumbled upon the BEST roundup of delicious ideas for easy super bowl snacks!
8. Wings are a MUST for any game day party! It’s just not the same without them! This year why not try baked hot wings from Courtney Sweets?! Yum!
9. OMG! Have you seen these 5-minute Gluten Free Pizza Quesadilla Recipe from the Helpful GF?!
I think I will even make this for a dinner idea one night.
My kids would love it!
10. I’m stuck on the wings and I want to share another homemade recipe for Crispy Parmesan AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS!
This was created by Recipes from a Pantry!
11. My mom had a New Years’ party with delicious meatballs! These Crock Pot Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs remind me of that! Yum!
12. It doesn’t stop there! Another favorite for the men or ladies in the house is baked Artichoke & Cilantro Pizza dip from Food Meanderings!
13. All the men in my house enjoy drinking a good beer on Football Sunday! It doesn’t matter which NFL team they’re rooting for… they just love a cold drink.
Why not give them a little something extra to look forward to that has the beer in it?
Like this easy Beer Dip with Bacon from Or Whatever You Do!
14. Fan of Spinach and Artichoke dip?
Ever try the Spicy Recipe from Confessions of a Disney Aholic Mom?
Super Bowl Party Desserts
Inviting Superbowl Winners to your house this year?
Okay, don’t know any of the champions but still, want to treat your family and friends to an epic party?!
In addition to the snacks and goodies for the preshow, halftime, or chowing down through the hilarious super bowl commercials.
We have you covered with tons of Easy Super Bowl Snacks!
Now on to the desserts!
15. Ever want just a little something to snack on during the game or after? What about this Caramel Crunch Popcorn? You have to see how easy it is to make! It only takes 15 minutes…Score!
16. If you love sour cream and popcorn why not put them together in this Sour Cream and Onion Popcorn recipe from Moore or Less Cooking!
17. If you want to do something a little more festive. Maybe with a football theme? Check out these Football Character Cookies from Intelligent Domestications.
18. Who doesn’t love a good mixture of Puppy Chow? The humankind, lol.
19. It’s a fact that the ads (commercials) for the Super Bowl are crazy expensive!
However, your spreads don’t have to be!
That is why last but not least we want to bring you are favorite decorative pretzel sticks!
Lastly, an affordable and fun idea for the BIG GAME food wise is VEGGIE PIZZA! All of the men and women in our family go nuts over this classic recipe.
However, the secrets in the sauce… Find out what it is… HERE!
We hope you enjoy your party!
We can’t wait to find out which team wins!