Have you ever struggled to think of what to include in an adult Easter egg hunt? Sometimes, it’s hard to come up with random ideas to surprise adults on a whim.
But don’t worry – you can find all sorts of adult easter egg hunt ideas.
In this post, we’ll outline the actions you need to take to get started.
From churches and bars to easy-to-follow proven methods, read on for tips and advice from our team on what to put in Adult Easter Egg Hunt!
What is an Adult Easter Egg hunt?
A lot of attention is paid to the winnings inside plastic eggs. Players are even given funny tiny objects as gifts to display what they have won. Honestly, this is one of the coolest ideas ever. For those of you who are curious (I was), here is an example of what people use. Are you willing to give it a go?
Adult Easter Egg Hunt Rules
Participants will need to be aware of the following rules:
- Fights over the eggs are not permitted. Be respectful!
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed at the event.
- In order to receive prizes, attendees MUST be present.
- Anyone who starts hunting or searching for eggs before the Easter egg hunt begins will be disqualified!
- Wear appropriate clothing and shoes. Attendees often need to watch out for rabbit holes in the grass during an event.
What You Need to Know about Easter Egg Hunts for Adults
Scavenger hunts for eggs might seem like a good idea for a few different reasons.
First, it’s a treat for grownups. Hunting for plastic eggs in the grass is a fun competitive activity that shouldn’t end with childhood.
Second, it adds spice to a party. This can prevent disappointed guests. You may seem to not mind your friends constantly checking out what other Pinterest party planners are doing. Social media provides so many possibilities for fun!
And third, to raise money for a charity. Charging a fee and donating the proceeds to a local charity would be a great idea. Make special food and drink offers for egg hunters if you are a bar. Guests can supply their own baskets (BYOB) and if you are a restaurant, have special menus.
Sharing ideas about how to throw a great adult easter egg hunt is our favorite thing to do. Whether it’s for college students, 21 and over, or senior citizens, making those adult easter egg stuffers is fun for us to do.
Keep in mind that if you host an adult Easter egg hunt party, make sure that the goodies are age-appropriate as well. It is natural to put candy in the eggs, but adding in better stuff (especially if the players pay) is the next step for filling up those plastic eggs.
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for Adults: What makes them so fun?
Easter eggs are usually spread out in an area that is roped off or blocked off for the Easter egg hunt only. Each participant starts at the same time and tries to collect the most eggs. It is possible you could find candy, money, or a slip of paper with a number on it, indicating you won a prize.
Adult Easter Eggs: How to Fill them – 5 Easy Methods
There are so many options, including popular candy, foods, beauty products, etc. Things that will make an adult egg hunt fun. We had some of the best candy picks at our last egg hunt, and people went bonkers for this one the most!
Below are five popular ways to do it:
#1 – The Most Popular Fillers to Put in Adult Easter Eggs
Fruity, chewy, and sweet are the three things you should think about when choosing candy. For instance, jelly beans are a springtime favorite; they will make any candy lover smile.
These special treats are an essential part of Easter celebrations. One gallon of jelly beans will fill a candy bowl, a basket, and a dozen eggs. Jelly beans are great Easter basket treats since they can be used for several uses.
#2 – How to Conduct a Lottery Egg Hunt for Adults in the Right Way
It’s a big deal to find lottery tickets, either in the grass or as a surprise inside eggs. Level up your basket finds by including Mega Millions tickets as well.
The temptation will be there to sign on the dotted line too, but if you’re really confident it’s a winner, get an extra one and split the prize if you win.
I recommend at least 3-4 lottery tickets per ten guests when deciding how many to purchase. In the event that players are purchasing tickets to participate in the egg drop, I suggest adding more and buying larger amounts, such as instead of just dollar scratch-offs, maybe $2, $5, and $10 scratchers as well. An idea for a door prize could be a $20 lottery ticket.
#3 – Cash Prizes
Get the biggest smiles from your attendees and fill plastic eggs with coins or money. If you want to entice more egghunters, consider adding dollar bills or fives, but keep their amount low so that more hunters can find them.
#4 – Prank Easter egg hunt
Additionally, are you organizing an egg hunt in your backyard and want to prank your family and friends? This fake realistic cash is used for party activities, such as birthday parties, Halloween parties, bachelor parties, friend’s parties, etc. You can use it for party activities, which will increase the mood and atmosphere of your party or adult hunt.
Further, in this scenario, the hunt does not end with finding the “fake” cash. You can also play games with the family such as poker, and the player with the most winnings at the end can win trophies, a golden egg, or a large sum of money.
#5 – FILLABLE EASTER EGGS
Easter Eggs are fillable with candies, chocolates, and prizes, and are great as gifts or party favors for adults. You can fill each half of the classic plastic fillable easter eggs with something fun for kids or adults if you separate the eggs.
Plastic fillable easter eggs are party favorites especially when they are brightly colored and brightly filled.
Get yours today! FILLABLE EASTER EGG: These adorable Fillable Easter Eggs will be the hit of any party and will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
Adult Easter Egg Hunt FAQS:
Find out how to have the best grown-up Easter egg hunt ever! Many adult easter egg hunts sell a limited number of tickets. Prices typically range between $20 and $40 per person.
In most events, the admission price includes a cash bar, announcements, and game rules, followed by a treasure hunt and, of course, prizes!
It won’t be difficult to find eggs on the grass, hay, or a field, with grown men and women competing for the eggs. And: just like a kid’s Easter egg hunt (but more extraordinary! lol!) And with some adult easter egg stuffer ideas too!
Adult Easter Egg Hunt Ideas: Our Top Picks
1. Names for an Adult Easter Egg hunt?
There are many names for Easter egg hunts, and they come in different styles and sizes. The following suggestions are suitable for children and adults alike.
- Egg hunt,
- Bunny Hop
- Easter Hop
- Golden Ticket hunt
- Adult Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
- Last name or name of the event and then Easter Egg Hunt
For example, if I were naming an egg hunt, the title would be “Get Your Holiday On Easter Egg hunt.”
Names for an Adult Egg Hunt 2.0?
If you are looking for adult-themed Easter egg hunt names? We have some suggestions for you!
- Adult-ified Eggstravaganza!
- The thrill of the Hunt (Experience the Game!)
- Boozy Easter Egg Hunt
- Crafty Easter Egg Hunt
- Never Grow Up Adult Easter Egg Hunt
- Drink & Dye Easter Egg Hunt & Egg Decorating Contest
- Bunny & Brew Adult Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Keg Hunt
- Recipe Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Egg Race
2. Easter Egg Hideouts
You will be challenged to think outside the box when we show you our fantastic egg hiding places. You can actually download a FREE printable for your convenience to help you remember the spots.
Here are some fun spots to hide Easter eggs:
Outdoor Spots to Hide Easter Eggs
Do you have any tricks for hiding easter eggs outside your home? These are some ideas to get you started:
- Small Trees
- Hanging Plants
- Underneath a Picnic Table
- Behind Lawn Ornaments
- Outside objects
- Inside or under the BBQ Grill (Don’t forget to mark where you place the eggs!)
- Dogs Collar, lol
Indoor spots to hide Easter eggs
What are some sneaky ideas for hiding easter eggs in your house? Check out these ideas:
- Egg Carton in Fridge
- Bed Sheets
- Cereal Boxes
- Cookie Jar
- In a Cup
- Underwear Drawer
3. Boozy Easter Egg Hunt: A game for adults
adults adults! Fill Easter eggs with boozy stuff! Load them up with beer and fill your Easter eggs with alcohol! Are you aware that Easter eggs with alcohol are becoming as popular as hot cocoa bombs?
An old friend texted me recently asking if they sold booze Easter eggs near me? Then I told her about this helpful tutorial on how to make boozy eggs cheaply and easily.
How to Make Boozy Eggs!
4. Easter Egg Stuffers For Adults
Easy Easter egg fillers for adults! Among the stuffers that would work for a grown-up egg hunt are things you wouldn’t typically find in a kid hunt. These would also make great spring egg hunts for older children and teens.
- Temporary Tattoos
- Candy Socks
- Tea or Coffee Samples
- Hot Chocolate Packers
- Lip Balm (This is a popular pick because you can get a 60 count here!)
- Easter Egg Tokens
- Redbox Movie Codes
- Limited Edition Peeps
- Redbox Movie Codes
- Key Chains
- Mini Hand Sanitizers
- Guitar Picks
- Miniature potted succulents (Get 26 pcs. here for an incredible price!)
5. Easter Eggs Adults
The mere thought of candy makes me hungry! Cadbury eggs are among the must-have Easter egg fillers we put in each other’s Easter baskets.
Are you a fan of spring candy?
Have a favorite candy you eat in spring? Keep your guests cheerful by having a variety of candy choices. Some of the more helpful easter egg fillers include the following:
- Jelly Bellys: This Jelly Bean 3-pack of mini bottles includes Draft Beer, Bubbly Champagne, and Sparkling Rose.
- Margarita Cotton Candy: This margarita gourmet flavored cotton candy is often found in green eggs and makes a wonderful party favor for any event such as bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, or fiestas.
- Jim Beam Fudge: Fudge is imported from Scotland and each piece is individually wrapped and sealed in an airtight bag to guarantee freshness.
- Bible Verse Fortune Cookies: Using these is a helpful way for children and adults to gain a better understanding of the Bible. You can also include these inspirational cookies in Easter baskets and Sunday School goody bags for adults. This is also a suitable choice for Bible study groups, camps, and retreats.
- Daring Fortune Cookies: Offensive Fortune Cookies were hilarious – somewhat raunchy (but hey, we were warned)! The funniest part was listening to my friends read these raunchy fortunes. It’s definitely an adult game; rated R, not PG.
- Lindt Chocolate Carrots: The Easter basket chocolate carrots are made with a milk chocolate shell and a chocolate hazelnut center Great for Easter baskets or entertaining in the Spring
- HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bunnies: The classic Easter bunny is sure to lift your candy dish, gift-giving and basket-making to a whole new level.
- Robin Eggs Candy: A fun egg shape and malted milk flavor are a must-have for every Easter basket. Robin Eggs Candy is the ideal filler for adult Easter eggs.
Easter Egg Stuffers For Adults – Fillers for Adult Eggs 2.0
A funny adult easter egg hunt on the other hand, what should you include? Humor is the best easter egg filler. Make your search a real adult event by making it with comedy included! On the contrary, what to put in an adult easter egg hunt that’s funny?
Below you’ll find a list of hilarious egg fillers for adults! We call them “stuffers for mature eggs.”
- Spicy Dice
- Rock (Paint a funny saying)
- Chilly Willy Chocolates
- Granny Panties (Check Amazon’s price here!)
- Funny pictures of friends
- Funny Memes
- K-Y Jelly Personal Lubricant Packets
- People of Walmart Coloring Book
- Something the person that found the egg must read out loud.
- Fake Eye Ball stuck on a pad for an iPad
- Battery and add a note that reads→ Gift Not Included 😛
Play an outrageous game of Beer Pong at an Easter egg hunt: When someone finds a beer pong ball inside their egg, they play against the others who also found them. My friends are guaranteed to laugh at these hilarious balls. What about yours?
Religious Easter Egg Fillers
Another idea for non-candy gifts is to give items related to Christ. Printables featuring inspirational bible verses might be included in free Christian egg fillers. A list of Christian Easter egg stuffers could include the following.
- Scripture Scrolls with Bible Verses
- Christian Wristbands
- Temporary Tattoos
- Christian Bible Keychains with Scripture
- Chocolate Crosses
- Jesus Loves You Party Favors
- Angel Bookmarks
- Hershey Kisses with Religious Stickers
- Mini Wooden Cross
PRIZES FOR THE OLDER PERSON
*You can win BIG with an amazing adult hunt*
When everyone has participated in the egg hunt the clues are found and the prize eggs are spotted! Guests will want to cash in on those golden eggs, too. But what does that entail?
Big prize ideas include:
- Giveaway stays
- Gift baskets
- Local Gift certificates
- Beauty Services
- Oil Change
- Tree Service
- Lawn Mowed
People Also Ask:
#1 Grand Prize Idea
Having attended a number of giveaways, I have noticed that when people give away large prizes they often include a grill, a television this size (which is AMAZING! I wish I’d won, LOL), and a lawnmower. Additionally, I saw a motorcycle being raffled off.
How to Make a Beer Hunt?
Start with filling Easter eggs with beer caps for a beer hunt idea. A case of beer or a bottle of wine could be won by the person who finds the beer cap. The beer could even be decorated like this Easter-themed beer.
What if you don’t like alchohol?
What if you don’t like alcohol? You can offer your family member or friend a prize where they can come over for dinner or lunch. If, however, it’s a community easter egg hunt, a gift card would be more appropriate.
Many people participate in egg hunts as they get older, including boredom, competitiveness, and the desire to win something. It’s worth trying or making one if you’re interested.
These hunts can be held in a number of locations, including parks, farms, under the moonlight (with flashlights), at birthday parties, in the backyard, at vineyards, wineries, fairs, libraries, etc.
To find an adult egg hunt near you, you can always use Google, check Facebook events, or ask around. The majority of the time, this is not a problem, since these events are becoming more trendy. Ticket sales usually sell out early, so make sure you get yours as soon as possible; it’s getting more and more popular every year.
If you are organizing your own event, that’s fabulous! I hope these ideas can help you figure out what to put in adult eggs.
You are going to have a lot of great egg fillers for adults to make your hunt so much fun and interesting. Good luck and have a great time hunting!
Did you ever catch the Easter Bunny egging your yard? What were the eggs filled with?