How To Keep Your Cat Out of The Christmas Tree
How to keep your cat out of the Christmas tree? Do you own a cat and trying to figure out how to keep it out of the Christmas tree? Every year is it the same struggle? Either the cat climbs up into the tree or knocks the tree over? I have found some of the best ways that readers have used to help keep their cat out of the Christmas tree.
1. Soak ribbons in orange oil (You can find Orange Oil here!) you will need to tie them all over the inner and lower branches of the Christmas tree.
2. After you set the Christmas tree up, tie the ribbons, leave it for a day or two. After the cats figure out it's not something that they really like that's when you decorate it.
3. Cats hate tin foil if they get curious about the tree put tin foil around the base of the tree.
4. Someone else suggested to keep a water bottle or squirt gun on hand and hiss when they go near it.
5. Fantastic idea! Instead get this Hanging Christmas Tree ← I never even knew those existed!
6. Cats don't like pepper. Use black or red flakes and sprinkle them around or near the Christmas tree.
7. Get Shatterproof ornaments (Find a HUGE selection here!)
8. Put cloves in whole oranges and hang them by the ribbon on your tree
9. Get a skinny tree eliminating the cat to be able to climb into it.
10. Anchor the Christmas tree to the wall to help keep your cat out of it.
11. Put a Toddler gate around your Christmas tree to keep the cat out of it. (Go here for gate suggestions!)
12. You could put orange peels at the bottom of your tree.
13. Spray this peppermint oil on the tree (you may want to dilute it some) this is the number one idea that has helped many readers keep their cat out of the Christmas tree.
I hope these ideas help and you can enjoy your Christmas tree and decorations cat free! 🙂
Recommendations That I love
If you are looking for a deal on gifts this holiday season… I highly recommend going through EBATES. If you sign up RIGHT NOW through my link here EBATES will send you $10 gift card. Hello, FREE presents!!!
: Ibotta is a free app for your cell phone that gives you money back after your grocery shop. It is really easy to use and just my first week I got over $15 back! If you go to my link here you will get $10 just for signing up! 🙂 Don't forget referral code: toqlbsu
Find even more Recommendations that I love here!