The perfect way to get in the holiday spirit is to host a Santa Beard Growing Contest. This December, we are excited to share with you everything you need to know about this “Ho, Ho, Ho” Christmas party game that you will not want to miss out on playing!
There is something hilarious, funny, and super jolly about it, just like Santa Claus!
Contest to Grow the Best Santa Claus Beard
As a first step, I would like to take a moment to give a big shout-out to the youth leaders in our church who organized an epic Christmas party for 6th graders, middle schoolers, and high school students. What a great group of people you are!
The game is easy to learn and quick to play. You can get started right away.
Now is the time to get your Stuffed Santa Clause doll, whether you want to give it as a stocking stuffer, play it as a game prop, or just snuggle with it. It has me smitten. I want to give it as a gift to everyone I know, and I am 100% serious!
So let’s ring those jingle bells and get the party started!
Two lines need to be marked off so that the player knows where to start and where to finish. After the host yells “Go”, the kids will run to the other side of the room which will have a table full of cotton balls on it.
In one minute, the player will stick as many cotton balls on his or her face as possible to make a Santa beard. Kids will run back to the finish line after the timer ends. Whoever has the most cotton balls on their faces wins the Christmas Minute to Win it Game.
According to the size of your group, you will be able to estimate how much time you will spend playing the entire game. This is based on the number of people in your group, depending on how many people you have.
#1 – Rules for Playing the Santa Grow Beard Contest
Having learned what the game is, let’s play it.
- To get started, you’ll need at least 2-4 players (or more).
- On the table will be a lot of cotton balls scattered about.
- In order to hand the vaseline to each child, the host will use a new jumbo popsicle stick each time to distribute it to them. It will be time to get started as soon as each player has spread enough vaseline onto their face in the shape of a beard. This will make it look like they have a beard.
- After the host yells “Go,” the players will be allowed to run directly to the table and pick up the cotton balls with their faces and without touching them with their hands.
- Add as many cotton balls as you can to your face and keep them on without touching them with your hands.
- After that, the players will have to run back to the finish line.
- The player who has the most cotton balls on their face will win a Christmas prize.
There is also the option of splitting this up into teams. The first person on the team has to run back to the finish line before the next team member can start. In addition, to make it even more challenging you could add a hula hoop into the mix.
There is nothing we love more than creating Christmas party games during the holiday season. Thank you so much for stopping by our site. We wish you blessings and holiday cheer this holiday season!
Erica Ardali says
Ok that sounds fun! I am definitely pinning this to my Christmas board so I can play it with my family next year.
Awe. Thank you so much, Erica!
Nova S says
lol this sounds so fun!
Debbie P says
This looks like a lot of fun and I am definitely making a note on this for next Christmas!
Kara Marks says