7 Christmas Tree Hacks
7 Christmas Tree Hacks. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree how can we keep you fresh longer? I thought it might be helpful to share tips on how to keep a real Christmas tree alive longer. These tips are from owners of real Christmas trees. The biggest thing you want to remember is to never let your tree dry out.
How To Keep A Real Tree Fresh Longer
1. Hannah says, “Mix water and sprite together and check the levels daily. We did this and our tree lasted from Thanksgiving to New Years Day.”
2. Constance says, “I pick up a solution from Lowe’s that helps keep my tree from drying out.”
3. Lena says, “I use water but I also keep it away from windows so the sun won’t dry it out.”
4. Beth, “A tip would be when you cut the tree down put a few cuts into the base to help allow the water to pass through it. I also add sugar to my water to keep it fresh.”
5. Shauna says, “Miracle Grow has a Christmas tree preserver to put in the water to help keep the tree fresh longer.”
6. Christina says, “Don’t worry about getting too complicated. The best thing to use is water. I make sure the water is full every day and I also ensure to keep it away from any heat sources.”
7. John, “Water. Water. Water. It does the trick every time. Make sure you keep about a gallon of water in your tree stand. It’s also very important to check the water daily so your tree doesn’t dry out.”
I hope you’ve enjoyed these 7 helpful Christmas tree hacks!
P.S. Lastly if you are looking for a deal on gifts for the holidays… I highly recommend going through EBATES. If you sign up RIGHT NOW through my link here EBATES will send you $10 gift card. Hello, FREE presents!!! 🙂