Fool Your Kids This Easter With A Christmas Theme
Do you want to fool your kids this Easter morning with a Christmas theme? Especially because part of the fun of being a parent is making your kids laugh at what you do. Since Easter falls on April Fools this year… what a fun twist you could put on Easter. Here are several ways that You could make a unique lasting memory for your children this Easter.
How To Prank Your Children This Easter April Fools Holiday
There are so many fun ideas you could do to put a twist on Easter and prank your kids. You could set up the Christmas tree and have the Easter Bunny put their baskets underneath it. You could wrap the Easter baskets in leftover Christmas wrap and add a bow for added fun. Read along as we try to list off the best ways to fool your kids this Easter morning with a Christmas theme.
Unexpected Christmas Themed Easter April Fools Ideas
• The Elf on the Shelf could stop in for a visit
• Ask a family member to dress up as Santa and lead an Easter Egg Hunt (6 Piece Santa Suit on sale here!)
• Dye the Easter Eggs in a Christmas Style Theme
• Hang up Pastel Stockings by the fireplace
• Hang up Jellybean flavored candy canes (You can find Jelly Bean flavored candy canes here!)
• Wear Ugly Christmas Sweaters when the kids wake up.
• Wrap some of the Easter Eggs in Christmas paper
• Add Santa hats to the Easter Eggs (These Santa hats here would make a FUN Easter April Fools surprise!)
The conclusion of Fool Your Kids This Easter With A Christmas Theme
It’s not very often that Easter lands on April Fools Day, so this add an additional surprise to their baskets. This is such a fun way to create memories with your family. Remember sometimes it’s the most unexpected ways that make for the best memories.