Healthy Snack Ideas That Will Change Your Life
Healthy Snack Ideas That Will Change Your Life! Weight. It has been a roller coaster for me. I recently started back to Weight Watchers. I’ve started the new Freestyle program and let me tell you it is AMAZING!
Weight Watchers Freestyle Program Review
The WW Freestyle Program is really different to me. This time I feel like it’s based on a natural lifestyle change. The reason I feel that way is because there are over 200 foods that have 0 points. For example, chicken breast without skin etc. is 0 points. Let me share with you what you could do with Chicken breast for zero WW points.
Zero Point WW Chicken Ideas
The chicken could be used in many ways and all of the ways I am going to list would make the chicken zero points! If you add anything extra those may add points but here are some healthy snack ideas that will change your life when it comes to chicken.
• Chicken, Lettuce, and Tomatoes
• Grilled Chicken Strips
HOT TIP! Let me tell you a tip I learned from my WW coach! When you’re at the Deli buying meat. You can ask them to cut the regularly sized chicken breast into 8 strips (sort of like fajita strips) you cook them up and put them in the fridge and whenever you feel that urge grab 1 or 2 out and eat them. You will be adding 0 points to your daily limit. Awesome right?!
Borderline Genius Hacks for Healthy Snacks
My brain is full of excitement about telling you about these next Healthy Snack Ideas That Will Change Your Life, lol.
- Add Fat-free whip cream with strawberries, raspberries, or any other fruit you may like.
- Warm apples with cinnamon and pour yogurt over top!
- PREPARE FOODS. This one is really helpful to me.
- MEASURE FOODS. For example, these measuring bowls here not only show the different measuring cup sizes. The bowls are colorful, floral, and will make you feel good to eat out of!
- If you want to eat a bag of chips. Count them out ahead of time so you know how many points you will be eating and just grab and go.
- After you finish grocery shopping and while you’re putting the items away. Take a black permanent marker and mark all of your food items with the point value. The nice part about the new WW app. You just scan the item and it will show you how many points it is.
- If a serving of Triscuit crackers is 4 points. Put the crackers in a sandwich bag and smash the crackers up so it feels like you have more and the crackers will last longer.
- As soon as you get home from the grocery store wash your fruits/vegetables and have them cut up and ready.
- If you buy 2 dozen eggs… boil a dozen and mark the box. Those eggs are zero points!
- When you go out to lunch ask to have your lunch/dinner split in two. Either take part of it home in a doggy bag or share it with your husband.
Healthy Snack Ideas That Will Change Your Life Conclusion
If you are struggling with trying to eat right. Please know we have all been there! Never let a stumble in the road be the end of your journey. Losing weight is hard. The first step in getting anywhere is deciding that you’re not willing to stay where you are. I wish you the best of luck! ♥
P.S. If you are interested, I do want to let you know that Ebates is running a deal if you sign up through my link here you can get a $10 gift card (you must use Ebates at least once with a minimum purchase made of $25) before they will send you the gift card but it doesn’t cost anything at all to sign up or use. Ebates will give you the cashback on all of your future purchases from Walmart, Target, and a ton of other stores. It is a fantastic program to use and I love it! Just think… you may be able to use this free $10 gift card from Ebates on exercise equipment, a gift for yourself, or a good book. 🙂