Confirm Your Website On Pinterest
Confirm your website on Pinterest and grow your traffic! It’s just a few simple steps you will learn how to confirm your website and also the benefits of why it’s important to confirm your website on Pinterest for a blog or business account.
Making sure that your website is verified on Pinterest is a very important step in your Pinterest success!
- It shows that your website belongs to you and is safe to visit.
- It also has a free Pinterest analytics feature, which will help you in viewing how much traffic is coming to your website and what pins your followers are responding to.
- Your website name will also show up bolded in profile (as in the picture above.)
First, log into Pinterest and go to the “Analytics” tab in the left-hand corner.
Then, from the drop-down menu click on “website.” Then, you will click on “confirm website” on the right. You will get a verification code.
That code is important for the next step. You will want to open a new tab to go to the dashboard of your WordPress website.
Inside WordPress Dashboard
- Left-hand side click on the Yoast “SEO” plugin.
- Then click on “Social”
- You will then click on the “Pinterest” tab.
- You will now enter the verification code that Pinterest gave you, in the Pinterest Verification box between the ” “That is just an example code be sure to use the one that Pinterest gave you!
That’s it! Nice job! 🙂
• Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
• Shareasale Program Review + Learn How To Make $150 Per Referral