6-Year-Old Girl Gift Ideas
Do you need help trying to come up with ideas for a 6-year-old little girl? My daughter is 6 years old and I know she has a ton of great ideas on her list. I thought it would be helpful to share some of those ideas with you. The top four are all L.O.L Surprise dolls. 🙂
1. The first and biggest thing on her list is an L.O.L Surprise! Glitter Series doll
2. The second biggest thing on my 6-year-old daughter’s Christmas list is this L.O.L Surprise! Pet Series.
3. The third is still an L.O.L surprise doll but this time it is this one from the L.O.L Surprise! Series 2
4. Last but not least out of the L.O.L Surprise doll series is the L.O.L Lil Sisters doll.
5. Kids Headbands Design Craft Kit (she can have fun making her own headbands) I love this idea!
6. Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad ← You can find a Pink one here!
7. Baby Alive Sweet Tears Baby This I am adding in because it is what she wanted for her birthday!
8. Baby Alive Go Bye Bye Baby This is one of the Baby Alive’s that she really likes!!!
9. Baby Alive Doll Food and Diapers If your daughter loves Baby Alive dolls she will love having more diapers. 🙂
10. Baby Alive Pretty Little Clothing Set My daughter also wanted more Baby Alive outfits for Christmas.
11. Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk My six-year-old daughter loves to dress up! This is perfect to add to her Christmas list
12. Melissa & Doug Role Play Collection The shoes will go perfectly with her outfits! 🙂
All of these things were the top gift ideas on her list. I hope it helps! 🙂
P.S. Lastly if you are looking for a deal on gifts for the holidays… I highly recommend going through EBATES. If you sign up RIGHT NOW through my link here EBATES will send you $10 gift card. Hello, FREE presents!!! ?