Halloween treats for the class! All the little monsters in my daughter’s school last year loved what she brought. In fact, if you need Halloween snacks, food ideas for kids, or treats for a class party? We have you covered with this roundup!
Halloween Treats for a Class Party
Need ideas to make Halloween Treats for a Class Party?
Fall Classroom Party Treats
If you are looking for Fall Party ideas for your child’s class, look no further! We have some spooky ideas to show you!
1) Ghosts in the Graveyard Halloween Dessert Shooters from Sugar Spun Run!
2) Ah, have you seen these Frankenstein Jolly rancher suckers? What a cool idea from Crayons and Cravings!
3) Like Bats? Check out these Creepy Bats and Cats Chocolate Graham Crackers from Healthy Slow Cooking!
4) How cool are these Spooky Spider Cookies? What a fun sugar treat from Sugar Spun Run!
Kindergarten Fall Party Ideas
5) Spooky Smores Favors! This would work perfectly for a Halloween party, a goodie to hand out to the students, or a treat for your teacher.
6) Yummy! Put a twist on Trail mix with this Autumn Puppy Chow Trail Mix. Chicken Scratch knows their stuff. Yum!
7) Who wouldn’t love these mummy cake pops brought into their classroom for a PTO fall party? The Best Ideas gives you a step-by-step guide on how to make them!
8) Fan of Night before Christmas? Check out Sally’s Stitched Sugar Cookies from Chicken Scratch!
Easy Halloween Classroom Treats
9) Spider Web Twinkies from A Mom Impression.
10) Halloween Marshmallow Pops from Daily DIY Life.
11) Cake Mix Cookies by Daily DIY Life.
12) Monster Halloween Marshmallow Pops by Recipes from a Pantry
Healthy Classroom Treats
13) Such a cool snack Meringue Ghost Treats from Life at the Zoo.
14) Have you seen the School Approved Frankenstein goodies from Sparkles to Sprinkles? My daughter’s class will love these!
15) Looking for Paleo or Vegan Treats? Check out the Healthy Halloween Monster Mouths from Texanerin Baking!
16) Another option if you’re looking for a Vegan Halloween Treat. You need to see the Purple Sweet Potato Spice Monster Biscuits from Healthy Slow Cooking!
17) Need Gluten-Free ideas? Check out these Halloween Snacks from Meaningful Eats!
18) Naturally Green Peanut Butter Witch Finger Cookies from Veggie Desserts!
19) A yummy wholesome treat for kids! Check out Vanilla Ghost Donuts from Natalie’s Happy Health.
20) Halloween Jack O Lantern Twinkies from Dancing Through The Rain.
21) Want more Halloween Treats for a Class Party to check out? How about these Candy Corn Sugar Cookies from JoyFully Thriving!
22) Ah, or the cutest Spider cupcakes from Texanerien!
23) Have you seen these Halloween Gummies from Hunny, I’m Home DIY?! I don’t know any kid that doesn’t love gummies. What a cool idea to add to a Halloween bash at school!
24) Chocolate Crunchie Skelton Cookies from Baking Beauty!
25) What a cook Witch cupcake idea from Janine Huldie! My kids would eat this up in a second! Yum!
25 Halloween Treats for a Class Party! Grow your child’s or students’ imagination with these Homemade Halloween-themed baked goods! Choose from bats, ghosts, Frankenstein, candy corn, Halloween gummies, Skeletons, Witches, and more!