7 Extra Fun Halloween Craft Ideas
How cool are these 7 extra fun Halloween craft ideas? Each one will be a hit for a PTO School Fall Party, a Halloween party, a teacher treat, or a party game prize! The kids have a blast making these DIY party favors. Choose from a Halloween sash, green bug slime, witches slime, a Halloween candy tree, a ring treat, Witches Stew, or DIY games.
DIY Halloween Party Favors for Class
1. Halloween Ring Treat: This DIY ring treat idea was super easy to make. I used a leftover cardboard rod that came out of a box. I love crafty little finds like that! Next, I placed Halloween foam stickers on the tube to make it decorative. The third thing we did was take these artificial diamond rings here and place them on the tube. We held the rings in place with removable poster putty that you can find here. It worked like a charm! The girls in my daughter’s class loved it and it was a fun treat for my daughter to pass out to her friends.
2. Bug Slime: We used this glow in the dark slime here and added bugs in it. It kept the kids busy for a while.
3. Ghost Bowling: This ghost game only cost $2.00 to make. It was really easy and can be a lot of fun. Here is the tutorial on how to make it.
4. Witches Brew: Use a Cauldron and add green filling and suckers. It’s really easy and the kids at school really enjoyed it!
5. Halloween Slime: To make it extra fun give the kids a cauldron to put the slime in, to sort of create their own potion.
6. Cauldron Treats: Use the cauldrons and create a fun treat for the teachers or the kids.
7. DIY Halloween Sash: This is really easy to make and a lot of fun for the kids. This year my oldest daughter has a teacher that is fun and loves to be a jokester. My youngest daughter was wearing a Tiara during conferences and it got brought up how the teacher would love to have a Halloween sash.
Since they were celebrating Halloween the next day at school and conferences lasted the rest of the evening we knew she wouldn’t have one in time and thought it would be a wonderful surprise to create one for her to wear the next day. She loved it! PS It was really easy to make just use candy, eyeballs, any Halloween decor you can find, grab a sash and glue it all on. 🙂
We hope you enjoyed these craft ideas. Until next time… ♥.