A Craft Idea For Every Night of The Week
7 Extra Fun Halloween Craft Ideas
Are you searching for ideas to do with your kids? Here are 7 extra fun Halloween craft ideas that will be fun for both you and the kids. Choose from a Halloween sash, green bug slime, witches slime, a Halloween candy tree, a ring treat, Witches stew, or DIY games.
1. Halloween Ring Treat: This was super easy to make. I used a leftover cardboard rod that came out of a box (I love crafty little finds like that) and placed Halloween foam stickers on the tube to be decorative. The next thing we did was take these artificial diamond rings here and place them on the tube to make it fun. We held the rings in place with removable poster putty that you can find here. It worked like a charm! The girls in my daughter's class loved it and it was a fun treat for my daughter to pass out to her friends.
2. Bug Slime: We used this glow in the dark slime here and added bugs in it. It kept the kids busy for a while.
3. Ghost Bowling: This ghost game only cost $2.00 to make. It was really easy and can be a lot of fun. Here is the tutorial on how to make it.
4. Witches Brew: Use a Cauldron and add green filling and suckers. It's really easy and the kids at school really enjoyed it!
5. Halloween Slime: To make it extra fun give the kids a cauldron to put the slime in, to sort of create their own potion.
6. Cauldron Treats: Use the cauldrons and create a fun treat for the teachers or the kids.
7. DIY Halloween Sash: This is really easy to make and a lot of fun for the kids. This year my oldest daughter has a teacher that is fun and loves to be a jokester. My youngest daughter was wearing a Tiara during conferences and it got brought up how the teacher would love to have a Halloween sash. Since they were celebrating Halloween the next day at school and conferences lasted the rest of the evening we knew she wouldn't have one in time and thought it would be a wonderful surprise to create one for her to wear the next day. She loved it! PS It was really easy to make just use candy, eyeballs, any Halloween decor you can find, grab a sash and glue it all on. 🙂
We hope you enjoyed these craft ideas. Until next time… ♥.
P.S. Oh, and I want to add… Have you tried EBATES or ibotta? Both of these can save you a TON of money and especially around the holidays. I will add the information in case you're interested but I highly recommend them. HOT HOT HOT for money-saving cash. 🙂
Sign up for a website like Ebates where you can earn free CASH BACK when you spend money online. What you do is click on a store (such as, Walmart, Target, Kohls, Toys R Us, Amazon, etc.), and shop through the store like normal. No forms to fill out. Ebates makes a commission for referring you to the store you shopped at, and they give you some of that money back as a thank you. This adds up over time and it's a great way to save money, put towards a fun event, or splurge on a night out. Plus, when you sign up through my link here, you receive a free $10 cash back!
: Ibotta is a free app for your cell phone that gives you money back after you grocery shop. It is really easy to use and just my first month I got over $43 back! If you go through my link here you will get $10 just for signing up! 🙂 Please don't forget referral code: toqlbsu