Adult Game Prizes make life so much more fun! You can increase the festive atmosphere by giving out prizes that are age-appropriate but leave a lasting memory for your guests so that they can win adult prizes. With the best game prizes for adults, any adult gift or game prize can be taken to another level at any party or event.
Adult Game Prizes
Get your holiday on with these good prize ideas for adults! Bring some originality into your next family reunion, birthday party, raffle, contest, baby shower, or bachelorette party by coming up with your own door prize ideas and hilarious rewards!
In addition, we have some of the best ideas for prizes that are perfect for those lucky winners! Game prizes for both indoor and outdoor parties that your friends and colleagues will remember for a long time as prizes to give to adults. Plus, if you’re a fan of adult prizes like us, you’ll enjoy these ideas for cheap prizes and these fun prizes for a baby shower!
Popular Adult Prizes
- Hilarious and Fun Sock Socks
- Bag of Farts (Melania and Trump)
- Lottery Tickets
- Adult Coloring Books
- Trophies for Adults
- Gift Cards
- 3-pack of fun Fidget Balls to reduce stress
- Gift Baskets
- Dammit Doll (Gag gift)
- Light Up Shot Glasses
This humorous hand towel would make a great prize! It would make a funny gift for friends as well as a great adult gift. Definitely, the funniest hand towel I’ve ever seen and makes using the restroom a lot more entertaining. The last check I think was about $11.
Learn more about frequently asked questions about prizes and find out answers to them.
- What is a prize? Frequently associated with birthday parties, baby showers, and competitions, a prize is an award, trophy, or reward given to an individual.
- What can be the prize for an adult game? This could be any item, including but not limited to a cash prize, a giveaway, or a gift.
- What are good prizes for adults? Adults prefer prizes that are more than candy. Yes, candy bars are great, but grown-ups appreciate cooler gifts, such as a lottery ticket wreath or a basket filled with goodies and a bottle of wine.
- What are good prizes for games? First, decide whether you want prizes for individuals, couples, or small or large groups. When it comes to individual prizes, you can choose items from the Dollar store as large as a huge prize.
- What should I give as a couple gift? Imagine, for instance, giving away a prize to a couple, a team of two players that is married or in a relationship. The best gifts are romantic dinners, overnight stays, or gift cards.
- Small groups: What should I give them? In terms of small group prizes, I recommend small prizes. Candy, ribbons, and trophies are typical examples of small items.
- Large groups: What should I give them? This tends to get pricey when it comes to large group prizes, I would suggest something small—for example, something homemade, a pen with a company logo, or a candy bar.
- Carnival Prizes for Adults: Carnival prize ideas for adults would include cheap carnival prizes for games like ring toss, and to bring back childhood memories, jumbo carnival prizes such as stuffed animals or carnival toys would be perfect.
- Funny Prizes for Games: Funny prizes for games are novelty items that make people laugh. There will usually be one thing at a party that every older crowd will want, and it will usually be the funny one that gets all the attention.
- What should I put in a Goodie Bag? Whether it’s goodie bag stuffers for kids or adults, they can be made of whatever you want, but they often make good party favors when they’re themed with the party.
As your guests see prizes waiting for them at the carnival games, the tournament finals, and the raffle prizes, their excitement grows. Everyone is ready to begin the competition! Adult prizes are fun, aren’t they?
Putting out any kind of adult game prizes, for instance, would certainly attract a large number of players! The excitement of winning a prize becomes the main attraction.
Tips for Prizes
We all love it when we can throw a party, and it doesn’t have to cost a lot. Find tips to help you shop without breaking the bank!
- When party guests win games, I give them tickets. Afterward, they pick a prize bag and place their ticket in it to try and win that item. It’s sort of like an auction of fun things to get.
- Check the clearance section, or shop at flea markets or garage sales for new or like-new items. For a quarter, I have found brand new or like-new stuffed animals, I wash them, and give them away as a prize at my child’s birthday party.
- Divide up your products! For example, instead of giving away a dozen cupcakes to one person, try giving one cupcake per person.
- Newspaper is a great budget-friendly wrapping paper for mystery gifts!
As an additional incentive, you could hand out tickets for a DIY gift basket made from money!
Fun Prizes for Adults
Let’s say you want to create a fun atmosphere. Participants will be excited to win adult prizes! Adult gag gifts are just right for the job. Some ideas for fun adult party prizes are as follows:
- Porta Potty Shot Glasses
- Custom Face Magnets
- Funny Mugs
- Poop Emoji Cupcakes
- Crazy Chicken Feet Socks
- Sun-Staches Sombrero Glasses: Makes a hilarious costume accessory or winning gift. Perfect for celebrations such as quinceañera, BBQ, and even an afternoon siesta! You don’t just wear sunglasses, you wear sun-staches!
Your next white elephant gift exchange will be a triumph with these hilarious urinal shot glasses. You will be the talk of the office and everyone will want one so here is the price info if you are interested.
For another example, check out this Taco Bell Survival Kit, which contains a package of toilet paper, sauce, sugarplum glade, wipes, and poo-poo spray! There’s no end to the fun adult prize ideas!
Tip: Create a hashtag with your last name or party theme to easily share pictures with your guests on Instagram.
Inexpensive Bingo Prizes for Adults
Someone called bingo, didn’t they? At my Grandpa’s nursing home, a lot of the senior citizens used fake money they earned to play and win prizes, and it was a big hit among them.
My family loves to play the Bingo game at barbecues, potlucks, and even when we go camping. What makes camp games fun? Low-cost prizes! And that means great prizes at an affordable price for adults too.
It’s no surprise that Dollar Tree is where you can find these easy party prizes.
Best Bingo Prizes
- Picture Frames
- Glow Sticks
- Home decor (this could be holiday pumpkins or seasonal items)
- Artificial Flowers
- Wine Glasses
- Themed Yard Stakes
- Seasonal Decor
A massive prize idea for adults (that would be cheap) is free coffee, which refers to a gift card for exactly what it costs at your local coffee shop. Who doesn’t love free coffee, right?! If you want to make it Starbucks! I’d go with a $5.00 gift card.
Another inexpensive prise idea is to have individual drink prizes. You can, for example, choose an assortment of six or twelve-packs of beer for guests over 21. Even decorate them like this!
There may also be beers from other countries that the guys attending the event have never tried before. This will definitely catch their attention!
Party Favors for Adults:
What is an Adult Party Favor? As a memento of an occasion, it’s nice to give a favor even at adult parties. A party favor is a nice keepsake for guests to take home
What to put in party favor bags for adults? Adult party favors are often similar to those given to teenagers. Candy bars, temporary tattoos, and key chains are some examples. Small and large crowds often benefit from inexpensive items.
How to Make Birthday Party Favors for Adults: Adult birthday party favors can vary from giving out a goody treat with a gift tag to providing goody bags filled with homemade goodies, lottery tickets, small bags of chips, or a combination of candy and chips.
How to Save Money on Party Favors? Making something that people can take home as a favor at the party is a great way to save money on party favors. What you are making becomes an instant party favor, whether you are doing a painting project, crafting, or beading.
Party Favor Tip: Don’t forget extra favors! Whenever I can I make a few extra favors. It’s possible a sibling or a friend may accompany your guest, or people may forget to RSVP. Just plan ahead in advance.
Party Favor Examples:
- Bath Bombs
- Fortune Cookies
DIY Party Favors for Adults
Are you looking for creative ideas? Consider decorating a six-pack with a holiday theme and giving individual beers or flavored sodas as adult party favors!
This is something we’ve done at our 4th of July party and it’s a big hit!
Outrageous Wild Soda Pop! Including crazy flavors like Buffalo Wings, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Bacon Flavor, and more!
✅⬆️⬆️AWESOME PARTY FAVORS!
We used the unique sodas at our Fourth of July campout, and everyone loved them! Definitely something different from the norm! I think it would make a fun gift or novelty item. I also like the idea of pairing wine with a good book.
Making baked goods could be a prize for an adult game.
At our church auction, did you know that Rice Krispie treats and homemade loaded donuts had people going bonkers?
Not your cup of tea? Think hot cocoa bombs, chocolate chip cookies, or a bigfoot cake that pairs hilariously with our bigfoot game!
I can only imagine how many people would compete to win the baked goods at your party!
Gift Ideas for Adults
Whether you want ideas for a 21st birthday gift for him or her, or any other milestone birthday, we have gift ideas that you could also use as prize incentives at your party. Browse through the list for some inspiration.
21st Birthday Gift Ideas: For instance, you might give a 21st birthday shot glass, 21st birthday cookies, a fitness certificate, or a yoga mat as a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas: Personalized champagne bottles, koozies, 30th birthday cookies, and 30th birthday cupcakes are great ideas!
40th Birthday Gift Ideas: Printing out funny 40th birthday memes, 40th birthday cookies, a bottle opener, candles, and an ice chest would be good ideas for birthday favors.
Prizes for the 50th birthday party: may consist of things from the ’50s, such as candy, drinks, or family heirlooms.
60th Birthday Gift Ideas: Items from the 1960s may be included. Make a CD with 60s songs, give away beach-themed prizes, offer lucky dip prizes, or make some homemade salsa!
Door Prizes for 70th Birthday Party: It’s always a hoot when you give out door prizes at a party! Furthermore, floral arrangements, candles, and 70th birthday cookies make great additions to this celebration.
80th Birthday party prizes: T-shirts, meaningful gifts, raffle prizes, and door prizes are all possibilities.
90th Party Prize Ideas may include gift baskets, edible fruit, and flowers.
Small Prizes for Adults
Small prize ideas aren’t just for kids. There’s no need to limit it to just contests, holiday parties, or birthday celebrations!
Examples of small good prizes for adult shindigs could consist of popcorn! Want to put a DIY spin on it? Wrap a ribbon around it, stick a Redbox movie code on top, and complete it with a bow. Your guests will love it! Here are 10 more small prize ideas that your party guests will enjoy!
- Nail Polish
- $2 Bills
- Temporary Tattoos
- Pens (I suggest fun pens like these Syringe Pens would go over really well!)
- iTunes Gift Card (These work great in a saran wrap ball game too!)
- Mini Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer
- Movies or CDs
- Crazy Socks (OMG! Have you seen these Junk Food Theme socks?)
- Local Car Wash Certificate
Bachelorette or Baby Shower Adult Women Prize Ideas
Do you want to find prizes for your best friend’s bachelorette party? If your answer is yes, you’ll want to see this full list of Bridal Tribe Ideas here!
Don’t stop there; here is a full list for a Gender Reveal Shower or Baby Shower to use later!
Here are ten ideas that will work perfectly for a bridal shower, baby shower, or another adult women themed party.
- Spa Gift Basket
- Wine/Wine Glasses
- Date Night Kit (Chocolate Syrup, strawberries, etc.)
- Coffee Cups
- Bath and Body Works Gift Cards
- Summer Relaxation Kit (add a towel, a magazine, and Nail Polish)
- Yankee Candles
- Movie Tickets
Best bride pick and one that your bride tribe will actually love as gift prizes is this!
Family Reunion Game Prizes
It is a family tradition in my family to host a family reunion each year, and every year the prizes get better and better!
During our festivities, we’ve given away old family photos, personalized ornaments with our last name, and holiday-themed prizes.
For adults, old family photos are priceless party prizes! Imagine picking a white elephant gift and finding a box full of pictures of your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and other relatives. That would be a very sentimental gift!
Grand Prize Ideas
Everybody loves grand prizes. That’s why you need to have one that will make your guests drool! The maximum number of prizes you should have is two other prizes plus your main prize; therefore, you shouldn’t have more than three headline prizes. However, that grand prize should be the one that is the money maker or the one that attracts the most attention.
BEST GRAND PRIZES
- A Local Getaway for two
- Wine and Dinner Gift Card
- Smart Watch
- Wireless Ear Buds
- Charity Donation in the Winner’s name
Christmas Game Prizes
Would you like to give away festive prizes for your holiday games? Let us share some naughty and nice suggestions.
What is the best way to give Christmas themed prizes? Having Christmas games with prizes is a great idea for a holiday party, especially if your party theme is The Christmas Story. Some fun gifts could be a pink bunny suit, Ralphie’s glasses, or a movie ticket!
How to give away door prizes at a Christmas party? Door prizes can be given away for Christmas parties by placing a sticker on the back of a few plates that says “Winner” or under a few chairs that say “Winner”.
Christmas Games with Prizes? Playing Christmas bingo, White Elephant Exchanges, and Scavenger Hunts are popular games with prizes for the holidays.
Christmas Prize Punch Game: Bring some fun to your holiday bash with games such as this Christmas prize punch game. The game features a festive design and hidden compartments where you can hide all kinds of prizes.
Prize Ideas for Christmas Party: Make your party merrier with prize bags, giveaways, and rewards. You can earn cash at Ugly Sweater contests and entertain guests during the holidays by playing Christmas games!
Christmas Games Prizes
Get in the Christmas spirit by giving out festive and fun items as stocking stuffers to adults on the “naughty list!” This is a great way to take Christmas party games to the next level this holiday season!
- Naughty and Nice Christmas Hats
- Christmas movies
- Glass Moose (version from the movie!)
- Light Up Necklaces
- Gift Certificates
- Christmas themed Candy
- Novelty Holiday Socks
- Beer Bucket
- Lump of Coal (Hilarious stocking stuffer too!)
Saran Wrap Ball Prize Ideas
Are you hosting this holiday season and planning to play party games? Obviously, you’re a Saran Wrap Ball fan as well. Over the years, we’ve played this game over a dozen times and as December rolls around, it just gets bigger and better.
We often make a ball for the younger crowd and another one for the older crowd.
Gift ideas saran wrap ball game prize ideas for adults suggestions:
- Sensory Toys
- Key Chains
- Squirrel in Underwear Airfreshener
- Lottery Tickets
Christmas games featuring small prizes such as lottery tickets, ornaments, mini stockings with goodies inside, and fun board games could be the prize.
Christmas Prizes for Adults
Many times, when it comes to a holiday celebration, hosts stick with a holiday theme for the party, so why not keep to the theme? You could, for instance, make all of the prizes green if it is a Grinch-themed party.
You could also hang Christmas raffle tickets on a Christmas tree (like ornaments) and let people pick their raffle tickets when they win the holiday games.
If you want to give out cash prizes, this could also be done this way too. Consider putting them in envelopes and letting them pick an envelope from a tree that has higher numbers for different games that require more effort.
It’s always a treat to spend time with my entire family or with a large group of friends during a holiday festivity. Adding fun prizes to any type of printable pdf game, scavenger hunt, or thoughtful gift exchange is always a fun way to make it more enjoyable!
These ideas can also be helpful for cheap prize ideas for work. At least they would make for fun prizes for work or your workplace too!
Funny Adult Game Prizes
If you’re hosting a game night at your house with guests that have an anything-goes personality…
This list of hilarious fun prizes for adults is for you! Word of caution, use these adult humor ideas at your own discretion, LOL. 😛
- Jello Shots
- Funny Guy Mugs Galaxy Neoprene Can Coolie
- Mini Cocktail
- Unicorn Glitter Farts Tickle Mug
- Grown-Up Coloring Books
- Beer Caps (could win a beer or a case of beer)
- Bag of Trump Hair (Candy)
- Thongs or Granny Panties
- Bag of Unicorn Farts or Reindeer Farts (LOL!)
Best Funny Prizes for Games
Lastly, I am still sitting here laughing about what goes on this list. Do you know those times that bring back memories of your friends sitting around the campfire laughing or hosting an adult Easter egg hunt at your house?
This list is for those times when friends and family come together, laugh at each other in the best way possible, and host the funniest party game prizes for adults!
It’s where you bring your ultimate grand prize ideas!
Great gag gifts will be a big hit for those adult prize ideas with a sense of humor.
For example, a gift exchange that doesn’t mind if “Dirty Santa” hands out a coloring book full of farting animals or a stocking stuffer with a cute and funny gag gift inside.
That’s right; even your own mom doesn’t care if the prize is small, medium, or large as long as it’s funny!
- Fart Coloring Book
- Pictures of Guests at the Party (hilariously and Funnily)
- MEMEs or Printable Pictures with Sayings
- Fake Eye Ball stuck on a pad for an iPad
- A box that will be full of nothing, lol.
- A sample of Viagra (Bahaha imagine the faces, 😛 )
- Spicy Dice
- The Official BS Button
- Stud Undies This one gets a double OMG + OMG LOL
I hope the adult prize ideas help! Have fun at your party!
Lastly, the most important part of throwing a party, hosting a party, or brainstorming for game prizes is to have fun with it!
Remember Be Wise Don’t Drink & Drive
Call An Uber!
More Party Prize Ideas:
- Hilarious Gag Gifts
- Baby Shower Party Favors (Boy, Girl, Gender Neutral, or Foster/Adoption)
- Bachelorette/Girl’s Night Ideas
- Easter Egg Fillers for 21 years +
- Patriotic Door Prizes
- Spooky Halloween Prizes
- Holiday Party Prizes
Nova S says
so many ideas!! theres some great ones