13 Fun Family Games You Can Play Anytime
Are you looking for summer games for the kids? Maybe you need more ideas for at home family fun or perhaps a night where you just want to laugh, bond, and create memories? Look no further these Family Fun games can be used over and over again to create the best time of your life. Enjoy the day, enjoy the night, and enjoy the FUN with your family and friends with these 13 Fun Family Games!!!
To start things off if you're looking for game prize ideas for kids we have the perfect list for you right here.
- Food Eating Contest This will be a fun and hilarious game idea and would make hilarious pictures for Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat. 😛 There are so many food item choices some of those include watermelon, pie, hot dogs, ribs, cake, pizza, donuts, wings, and sandwiches.
- Frozen T-Shirt Race: Stick a T-shirt in the freezer and after it is frozen. Get the players together and hand out a t-shirt to each team member. The person that gets the shirt unfolded and has it on wins the game. Don't forget this wax paper to put inside the shirts.
- Twist on Twister: Spray paint circles on the grass. Then place your left hand on red, your right hand on yellow, right foot on the green, and left foot on blue. Make it extra fun by adding Shaving cream!
- Reverse Charades: Create a family twist on charades. This game doesn't just allow one person to act out the charades. It has an entire team do it. This will be sure to be fun and hilarious game for you and your family.
- Beat The Parents Board Game: Are you ready to go all out kids vs. grown-ups? This game will have you answering questions to see who crosses the finish line first!
- DIY Outdoor bowling: Looking for outside fun. Create a bowling game out of pool noodles, a yoga mat, and coke bottles. Super fun and easy to make!
- Donut Ring Toss: What you do is use these Donut pool floats here. You try to toss the donuts to stack on the person from the ground up to their neck. This makes for a fun and hilarious family game, especially in the summer!
- Kids VS. Parents: EXTRA-EXTRA FUN treat them to a back to school “after school” surprise water balloon game. Imagine their faces when they're greeted with these REALLY COOL water balloons waiting for them when they got off the school bus. This would be a really fun and hilarious game that will sure to be a treat!
- Water Balloon Baseball: Instead of using baseballs use water balloons to hit across the yard.
- Nerf Playzone: What you need is a Nerf gun and cups. Mark the cups with score points and keep score of the points.
- Cheeseball Face: What you need is to have is shaving cream and cheese balls. Spread the shaving cream around the face (keep it out of eyes) and then make teams. Each team member throws cheese balls from across the room and sees what team gets the most cheese balls on the face. This is a FUN game!
- Face the Cookie: Using only your face and a cookie (Oreo or chocolate chip cookies are most common) move the cookie from your forehead to your mouth.
- Would You Rather (Kid Friendly) If you’re having a family fun night, need back to school ideas, having a party, sitting around a campfire, at the dinner table, or when you need free game night entertainment. Use these “Would You Rather?” questions that are suited for the whole family. Laugh until you cry, bond, and create special memories with these fun and hilarious ideas.